Nov 20, 2010 Rent Apartments FAQ
Posted by tomo
Question by amy h: what apartments rent to people with evictions?
Where are some apartments at in the okc area that will rent to someone with bad credit and eviction?
Answer by melodylingman
best is to live with a relative till you fix your credit or find someone that won’t check credit.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- 20/11 how do I find out if a person has a license to rent apartments?
- 20/11 What type of professionals will benefit from advertising on find rent apartments website?
- 20/11 Q&A: What’s the best UK website for searching apartments to rent?
- 20/11 What are the best communities to rent apartments in Tampa?
- 20/11 Q&A: Does anyone rent Garage Apartments in the Oklahoma City Area?
- 20/11 Q&A: If you have an eviction will some apartments still rent to you?
- 19/11 Whats a good site to browse houses for rent NOT APARTMENTS?
- 19/11 Building mg just lowered rent on apartments same size as mine. Is there anything I can do to get the same rent?
- 19/11 Anyone know a site where they list privately owned homes or apartments for rent?
- 19/11 Is it possible to rent apartments for a month or two at a time?
- 19/11 How is it that illegals rent apartments?
- 19/11 Where is a good cheap place to rent apartments in pittsburgh near downtown?
- 19/11 How would I apply for low income apartments for rent?
- 19/11 In New York City where can one go to file a legal complaint in regard to rent stabilized apartments?
- 19/11 How do you find furnished apartments to rent in New York?
- 19/11 Where can I find low rent apartments in NYC without having to live in housing projects?
- 19/11 What are the best apartments to rent in Toronto if u will work in Sheppard Ave?
- 19/11 What is the best website to search for houses/apartments for RENT in San Diego?
- 18/11 What is the closest residential area near Nehru Place, Delhi? What do 1 bed apartments rent for in these areas?
- 18/11 Q&A: what are the good places to rent apartments in San Francisco?