Feb 5, 2011 Rent Apartments FAQ
Posted by tomo
Question by David: does apartment rent go down during a recession?
I am looking to move into an apartment and was wondering will the prices of rent go down when the economy is doing bad and the economy is in a recession or do the prices stay fixed or even go up.
Answer by ggaryusa
Give your answer to this question below!
- 5/02 What are the standard prices for renting apartments for 2-3 months in New York City?
- 5/02 where can i find cheap apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA? Can you provide me with a website?
- 5/02 Does anyone know how much arch creek run apartments in Melbourne, Fl rent for?
- 5/02 low income apartments rent?
- 5/02 How much is rent on a mid grade apt/ flat in melbourne australia. I seen on websites you can buy apartments ?
- 4/02 Q&A: best source to find apartments/living for rent.?
- 4/02 Q&A: after how many years can you rent an apartment when you’ve been evicted?
- 4/02 Where can I find good and affordable apartments in Herndon VA?
- 4/02 Q&A: which apartments in the polaris area of cols, oh are inexpensive to rent but still nice?
- 4/02 Q&A: How much can apartment rent be increased in California?
- 4/02 Where to rent an apartment in Manhattan?
- 4/02 In college, should I live in the dorms, or rent an apartment near the campus?
- 4/02 What towns or cities have the lowest rent on apartments?
- 4/02 Can i claim my rent for my apartment on taxes if there were no dorms for my school and im away from home?
- 4/02 How does apartment rent work for the month of February since its only 28 days long? Is it prorated?
- 4/02 Apartments based on your income in Northeast Ohio.?
- 4/02 can i check someone credit if applying to rent an apartment?
- 3/02 NICE Apartments for rent in Homewood/South Birmingham Alabama?
- 3/02 I just got a new pad. Where’s the best place to rent apartment furniture?
- 3/02 apartments for rent in area zip code 33634?