Feb 5, 2011 Rent Apartments FAQ
Posted by tomo
Question by Jamie Cacophony: What exactly does “sorry no section-8″ when looking to rent an apartment?
Searching for apartments I come across “sorry no section 8″
What does it mean?
I have nothing to worry about then!
If anything, I’ll make sure it says “no section-8″
Answer by Nathan W
section 8 is a government housing program.
Give your answer to this question below!
- 5/02 Is is legal for an apartment manager to raise one tenant’s rent if another tenant moves out?
- 5/02 does apartment rent go down during a recession?
- 5/02 What are the standard prices for renting apartments for 2-3 months in New York City?
- 5/02 where can i find cheap apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA? Can you provide me with a website?
- 5/02 Does anyone know how much arch creek run apartments in Melbourne, Fl rent for?
- 5/02 low income apartments rent?
- 5/02 How much is rent on a mid grade apt/ flat in melbourne australia. I seen on websites you can buy apartments ?
- 4/02 Q&A: best source to find apartments/living for rent.?
- 4/02 Q&A: after how many years can you rent an apartment when you’ve been evicted?
- 4/02 Where can I find good and affordable apartments in Herndon VA?
- 4/02 Q&A: which apartments in the polaris area of cols, oh are inexpensive to rent but still nice?
- 4/02 Q&A: How much can apartment rent be increased in California?
- 4/02 Where to rent an apartment in Manhattan?
- 4/02 In college, should I live in the dorms, or rent an apartment near the campus?
- 4/02 What towns or cities have the lowest rent on apartments?
- 4/02 Can i claim my rent for my apartment on taxes if there were no dorms for my school and im away from home?
- 4/02 How does apartment rent work for the month of February since its only 28 days long? Is it prorated?
- 4/02 Apartments based on your income in Northeast Ohio.?
- 4/02 can i check someone credit if applying to rent an apartment?
- 3/02 NICE Apartments for rent in Homewood/South Birmingham Alabama?